The city of Los Angeles has many locations for lodging, but accommodation is always in high demand. We have selected several hotels nearby to the UCLA campus. Most hotels are within walking distance of the conference venues. Most are well connected to the public or campus transportation networks as well. If you click on the link below you will be directed to the online booking tool for these hotels. The number of rooms that can be booked through this system is limited.
The designated conference hotels are:
- Hotel Angeleno and the ACLA membership reservations must be made via this link.
- group rates are for $189 per night
- Luskin Conference Center and the ACLA membership reservations can be done via this link.
- guests have until February 27th to make their reservation to receive the discounted group rate of $235 per night.
- the UCLA Guest House
- ACLA membership group rates are:
$209 per night (queen).
$229 (queen with kitchenette) .
$249 (queen and twin).
Buffet Breakfast is included. $12 fee for parking overnight.
- Unfortunately, automated system for the Guest House is currently down and they do not know when it will next be available. ACLA membership will need to phone directly for reservations. Their number is: 310-825-2923.
Click the links marked "this link" above to make an online hotel reservation (or call the UCLA Guest House directly for their reservations).
We hope you enjoy your time in Los Angeles during the ACLA's 2018 Annual Meeting at UCLA!